Providing excellent customer service is one of the keys to the success of your business. You want to make sure that your customers gets the best experience in your website. They may have some queries or concerns that needs to be addressed right away. You don’t want to keep them waiting or else they might go somewhere else. This is where a live chat platform will come in handy. You can cater to the needs of your customers right away without having for them to wait a long time.
Numbers Don’t Lie
Several statistics have showed why live chat is the best form of customer service. Not only does it provide several benefits but also delivers a high level of customer satisfaction. Here are figures that proves live chat is worthwhile for your business:
- 73% of satisfied customers prefer using live chat than any other support methods such as email, telephone, and social media.
- 44% of customers revealed that having a live chat address their inquires while making an online purchase was one of the most important website offerings
- While making an online purchase, 83% of customers got live chat support
- 62% of customers were more convinced to make purchase if customer support was available
- 63% of customers were more likely to come back to a website that has live chat features
Benefits of Live Chat
Here are some more reasons for considering live chat for your business:
- Live chat turns leads into potential customers
As you are able to address concerns and queries right away, live chat helps convert leads into sales. A recent study revealed that chat can increase conversions by approximately 20 percent. According to the website of Lasso Live Chat, these features can make visitors feel that their needs are being satisfied and concerned being heard.
- Live chat increases customer service efficiency and reduces customer service expenses
Aside from easy installation, a live chat program can also be easily learned. In addition, the cost per transaction is significantly lower than other communication channels. The customer service rep can also interact with multiple clients simultaneously while still offering “personalized” service.
- It can boost the level of customer satisfaction
An an emarketer.com survey found that 63% were more likely to return to a website that offers live chat. When the customer see the chat button, they become more confident.
- Increases the likelihood of purchase from the customer
A study by Marketing Power revealed that customers who use live chat are three more times more likely to purchase since the method is direct and personal. Live chat can help you focus more on the needs of your competitors.
- It gives you a competitive advantage over the competition
The 2013 U.S. Wireless Customer Care Non-Contract Performance Study revealed that customers prefer live chat than other communication channels thus giving you a competitive advantage over competitors.
In this day and age when competition in the industry is quite competitive, you need to find a way to make your business stand out from the competition. Adding the live chat feature is one effective way to give yourself a competitive edge in the industry.Read More